- Chambre Froide – L’Opprobre – Rouges Chapelles
- Gridfailure – Ensuring The Bloodline Ends Here – Ensuring The Bloodline Ends Here
- Necrot – The Blade – Blood Offerings
- Ungesehen – Grasslich – Unaussprechliches Entsetzen
- Solar Temple – Rays of Brilliance – Rays of Brilliance
- Chambre Froide – Cicatrices – Rouges Chapelles
- Gravetemple – A Szarka (The Magpie) – Impassable Fears
- Gridfailure – Paranoia Will Not Coagulate – Ensuring The Bloodline Ends Here
- Necrot – Beneath – Blood Offerings
- Ungesehen – Kein Licht – Unaussprechliches Entsetzen
The Solar Temple on track 5 is the Dutch band rather than the one from Washington D.C.
Oakland, California-based classic death metal band NECROT release their Blood Offerings full-length soon. Set for release on June 9th, 2017 on CD, LP, and digitally via Tankcrimes and on cassette in partnership with Sentient Ruin Laboratories, the eight-tracks were captured by Greg Wilkinson at Earhammer (Vastum, Graves At Sea), mastered by Brad Boatright at Audiosiege (Nails, Gatecreeper), and will come with artwork from Marald Van Haasteren (Bolt Thrower, Baroness).
“Blood Offerings is the result of six years of hard work and is our first full-length record to be released by Tankcrimes,” relays drummer Chad Gailey. “The songwriting and performance on these eight songs is a step up from what people have heard previously. We feel that with this album, we have accomplished what we intended to create many years ago. It is always a great experience working with Greg Wilkinson at Earhammer and Scotty Heath at Tankcrimes because of the hard work and care they both put into each project they are a part of. We are thankful to everyone who has supported NECROT to get to this point.” Guitarist Sonny Reinhardt agrees, “We made the best album ever made and can’t wait to hit the road and kill you all.” Adds bassist Luca Indrio, “This is a death metal classic and you should fucking have it!”
I cannot disagree with the above, it’s a powerful set of tunes with some immense riffing and scabrous vocalising of the highest order.
To be featured on Sonic Attack 213.